
I asked my BFF, a great teacher and an even better "Auntie", what her favourite children's book was . She replied "If You Give A Mouse a Cookie" series. I was surprised because I've been trying to hunt down these books at Costco as of late and they no longer carry it. Boohoo! I missed the boat.

Well, remember I said that my BFF was a "better-than-great" Auntie? She got DC the book: Mouse Cookies & More - A Treasury. It has four of the stories and includes recipes, sheet music, games, a CD and more! DC has been asking me to read him the stories daily and I have a fun time reading it to him and DA. The stories are so simple yet they are captivating. The illustrations are done really well.
THANK YOU AUNTIE R! You have helped kickstart the children's collection of a wonderful series.

1 comment:
My kids LOVE this series!
Post a Comment