I brought the two younger children to the gym with me on Friday. The gym has a child minding facility and Moy Moy has been quite difficult. She cries/screams inconsolably until I return (heartbreaking for any mom). Well, this visit she was good! Thank goodness. As were leaving the gym, the lady in the child minding (Alicia) handed me 2 roses and 2 cards. They were Mother's Day cards. I don't know if it was the gym who gave them to me or if it was Alicia because when I opened the cards each one was signed with my children's names. Nonetheless I was happy to get something on behalf of the kids. Aren't the roses beautiful?
Son Son's Junior Kindergarten class celebrated Mother's Day by helping the students make cards. I was so happy because I now have a beautiful handprint of my son at 4-1/2 years old to cherish.
This Sponge-Bob card was given to me by hubby on behalf of the children. The boys like their Sponge-Bob.
And here's a card from hubby. He can be quite dorky sometimes... ;P
By the way, this is my first Mother's Day with 3 kids. Here's a picture I took of them today. I know, it's not a great picture at all but among the 10 pictures I took, this one was the best (I'm shrugging my shoulders as I type this).

1 comment:
That's so sweet! I love getting homemade presents from the kids.
Post a Comment